- I lost my license key, can you please send it to me?
- Where do I find the folder of my Outlook data (pst) file?
- How do I share the folder of my Outlook data (pst) file?
- How do I automate the synchronization of my Outlook?
- Can Outlook stay open during the synchronization?
- How can I merge multiple Outlook data files into one Outlook data file?
- How do I create a spo file?
- Is 'SynchPst for Outlook' able to synchronize Outlook 2007 with Outlook 2003?
- Can I use my wireless network connection to synchronize Outlook?
- I have a BlackBerry or a smart phone. Can I use 'SynchPst for Outlook'?
- You get the message 'Click-To-Run edition is not supported' during synchronization.
Did you lose your license key or do you get a message that your license key is no longer valid?
Please fill in the email address that we should have on file for you. If the email address can be found in our database then your license key(s) will be emailed to you automatically.
How to find the folder where my Outlook file is located?
- Start your Outlook
- Check if the folder list is visible on the left side. If not then click on the menu 'view' and then on 'folder list'.
- Right click on the 'personal folders' in the folder list.
- Click on 'Properties' and then on 'Advanced'.
- The path to the pst file is shown in the second row.
View this demo to learn how you find the path of your pst file.
How to share the folder where my Outlook file is located in my network?
Here you learn How to share a folder in Windows XP.
This is the tutorial How to share a folder in Windows Vista.
And here you can see How to share a folder in Windows 7.
Can Outlook stay open during the synchronization?
On the other hand you need to close Outlook on the other computer if you want to synchronize a pst file on the other computer. No other computer is allowed to access the pst files during the synchronization.
Can I automate the synchronization of my pst files?
Yes, you can batch your synchronization in the Professional version. The following parameters are supported:
- /settings [file]
- opens the scenario in the saved file
- /mode [mode]
- specifies the synchronization direction:
- you are not asked for the log after the synchronization
- Quits SynchPst after the synchronization automatically.
- synchronizes the complete pst file
- Starts the Outlook synchronization minimized. You see the SynchPst icon in the tray near the clock.
You can create this batch file easily with the menu 'File' > 'Create batch file'. A wizard will help you.
How do I create a spo file?
- Choose source and target file.
- Tick the folders you want to synchronize.
- Click on File > Save to create the spo file.
If you want to synchronize your scenario saved in "c:\test.spo" in both directions
and don't want to see the log file and SynchPst should quits after synchronization
then you need this command:
synchpst.exe /settings c:\test.spo /mode both /nolog /quit
Can 'SynchPst for Outlook' synchronize Outlook 2007 with Outlook 2003?
Yes, 'SynchPst for Outlook' is able to synchronize different Outlook versions.
If you want to synchronize Outlook 2000 or Outlook 2002 with a new
Outlook version like Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2013 then you should
install 'SynchPst for Outlook' on the Outlook 2007 computer because
the Outlook versions 2000 and 2002 can not open the new Outlook data
Can I use my wireless network connection to synchronize Outlook?
You can use both a classic network connection and a wireless network connection to synchronize Outlook. If you use a wireless network connection then please assure that you have an excellent network connection during the synchronization process.
I have a BlackBerry or a smartphone. Can I use 'SynchPst for Outlook'?
Blackberries or iPhones are not supported by 'SynchPst for Outlook'.
But usually there are no problems with 'SynchPst for Outlook' in combination with a BlackBerry or any other smartphones. So you can use 'SynchPst for Outlook' to synchornize your Outlook and iTunes to synchronize your iPhone or iPad.
For more information contact us at email@example.com
If you want to uninstall SynchPST then open your control panel. In the "Add or Remove software" section you can uninstall SynchPST.